суббота, 5 декабря 2009 г.

The nostalgia to Mexico

      I want to continue to write about Mexico with  by my recent photo-work. I wanted to recreate the hot spirit of Mexico at my cold and snow Russia.

      For my Mexican naturmort I have bought the Argentina lemon :)), a hot peppers which reminded me the mexican Chile. For a full picture it is necessary "tortillas", is the corn flat cakes, but in Russia it cannot be found. So I have put there a small handful of a corn, of the beans that so loved by Mexicans and a bottle called "Mezcal" from Oaxaca, it's very similar a tequila. Ok, my mexican still-life is ready!
     Ооо, I didn't mention a beautiful background, it is lovely Picture made by the colorful threads that I have bought in Oaxaca. It is made by Indians in Oaxaca, Mexico. And there is small package that contains salt and chile. When I have cut lemon which is rare fruit in Russia, the pleasant smell started to envelop me as though sending myself again to Mexico. And this second I just wanted to leave all here and to fly again to Mexico right now.
This photo-naturmort I devote to my dear Mexico :).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий